The symbol contract specification window contains the terms of symbol trading. To view the symbol properties, click "Specification" in its context menu in the "Market Watch" window.
The window displays the following parameters set by a broker:
- Spread — spread in points. If the spread is floating, the parameter is equal to 0.
- Digits — number of decimal places in the price of the symbol;
- Stops level — channel of prices (in points) from the current price, inside which one cannot place Stop Loss, Take Profit, and pending orders. When placing an order inside the channel, the server will return the "Invalid Stops" message and will not accept the order;
- Contract size — number of units of the commodity, currency, or financial asset in one lot;
- Margin currency — currency in which the margin requirements are calculated;
- Profit calculation mode — Forex, Contracts or Futures;
- Margin calculation mode — Forex, Contracts, Futures; Contracts Index, Contracts Leverage;
- Margin hedge — margin charged from hedged orders for 1 lot;
- Margin percentage — determines what part of the base margin size value calculated according to the symbol type is charged;
- Trade — permission to trade with this instrument: "Full access" allows to close and open positions; "Close only" allows only closing; "Disabled" — full prohibit to trade;
- Execution — execution type of the symbol: Instant, Request or Market;
- GTC mode — expiration mode of orders:
- Minimal volume — minimal volume of a deal for the symbol;
- Maximal volume — maximal volume of a deal for the symbol;
- Volume step — step of volume changes.
- Swap type — the type of swap calculation
- Swap long — swap for Buy positions.
- Swap short — swap for Sell positions;
- 3-days swaps — the day of triple swap charge;
The lower part shows information about quoting and trading sessions of the symbol. Sessions are specified for every day of the week.